New Zealand Presentation Designers
Specifications For a PowerPoint Presentation Facelift
1. Typography & Fonts – We recommend the use of the same font set throughout the entire slide presentation, and use no more than two complementary fonts (e.g., Arial and Arial Bold)
2. Imagery and Media – We use high-quality graphics including photographs. We avoid using Clip Art or other cartoonish line art unless to be used for info graphics. We use video and audio when appropriate.
3. Graphs, Charts & Tables – Presenters are usually guilty of including too much data in their on-screen charts. We use our skill to minimise the data whilst maximising the message.
4. Animations and Timings – We use object builds and slide transitions judiciously. Some animation is a good thing, but we stick to the most subtle and professional (similar to what you might see on TV). We create object oriented animations which when added to our template designs results in PowerPoint® slides which do not look like PowerPoint® slides. If your audience is engaged and listening to your message we know our visual effects are doing their job.
Watch the Video Below Then Contact Us
Cons: Presentation Facelift
- Production is dependent on time: 1-3 weeks